GROW TOGETHER. START A GARDEN WITH YOUR FAMILY AND NEIGHBORS!
For over a decade, the Garden Resource Program (GRP) has supported family, community, school, and market gardens in Detroit, Highland Park, and Hamtramck. Participants in the Garden Resource Program receive resources for their vegetable gardens, including seeds and Detroit grown transplants and become part of a growing network of gardeners and advocates working to promote urban agriculture within a thriving local food system. Once you join the GRP, we can provide you with lots of support and resources to get your garden going. Visit the GARDEN RESOURCE page to learn more.
*Important COVID-19 Update: Fall weather seeds and plants will be available for curbside pick-up in late July and early August. Details will be shared with GRP members shortly*
- Complete your 2020 Garden Resource Program Application On-line
- 2020 Garden Resource Program Application (English)
- 2020 Garden Resource Program Application (Spanish)
- 2020 Seed and Plant Varieties
- 2020 Cold Weather Seed and Transplant Instructions
- 2020 Perennial Fruit Instructions
- 2020 Hot Weather Seed and Transplant Instructions
- 2020 Fall Seed and Transplant Instructions
2020 SEED & PLANT PICK UP DETAILS. Please note that some of the details published with the 2020 GRP Application have changed due to the COVID-19 Crisis.