HOW TO HELP US KEEP GROWING
As a part of the Keep Growing Detroit family, you see, taste, and feel what we’re all about. As a community, we have the incredible opportunity to strengthen the roots we planted. Your generous gifts ripple through all that we do, from waived GRP memberships for families in need to youth apprenticeships that foster future gardening to the education of sustainable growing practices, and so much more!
Here are 3 ways to give to Keep Growing Detroit:
– Every penny counts! Make a one time or recurring unrestricted, tax-deductible donation to KEEP GROWING DETROIT’S PAYPAL, or mail a check made payable to Keep Growing Detroit to 1445 Adelaide Street, Detroit, MI 48207
- GRP Members have the opportunity to donate when they complete their GARDEN RESOURCE PROGRAM APPLICATION
- Ideas to fundraise collectively: host a dinner featuring seasonal Grown in Detroit produce; if you’re a business owner, donate a portion of your proceeds for a day, week, or month to KGD; make a special on ask your birthday to your networks via FACEBOOK
– Give your time! There are many, many ways you can provide service to us right from home. This includes helping to pack seeds, tag writing, or growing transplants for the Garden Resource Program. Learn more on how to VOLUNTEER WITH US
- WISH LIST
– Tidying up and letting go of things? Or would you like to gift some goods to KGD? Check out our WISH LIST, which includes new and used garden tools, market supplies, office supplies, and much more. Please CONTACT US if you are able to donate any wish list items.
We are so grateful for the continued support of our great community!